The TuneLings Project is ideal for Indie Artists, who control their copyrights.
- If you control your recording copyright, we can sell your recordings along with TuneLings, and pay you well for both. This also makes the learner’s experience seamless and fast, and delivers great value.
- If you control your publishing copyright, we can include synchronized lyrics, and animated melody (when appropriate), in your TuneLings.
Reasons to participate in The TuneLings Project:
- The TuneLings platform benefits the whole community of artists, musicians, teachers, learners – and even labels! Our business model is equitable, and sustainable. There’s no down-side, “disruption”, or losers.
- You set the price for the combination of your music and your TuneLings, and you get paid fairly for both.
- There’s no risk. Initially, you don’t even have to make TuneLings – we’ll do that for you, for free, and give you complete editorial control.
- You need new sources of income. You can think of TuneLings as digital “merch” – but in many ways, far better than physical goods.
- You can benefit from any positive publicity that The TuneLings Project generates, and help to generate it.
- It’s all good: TuneLings make more musicians, and bring artists and fans closer together.
What we ask of you:
- Authorize us to sell your recordings (your sound recording copyright), and to display lyrics and melody onscreen in TuneLings (your publishing copyright). You may, for any reason, ask us to remove your music from the TuneLings Store, and we will comply promptly.
- Publicize your support for The TuneLings Project, to the extent you’re able, in your online, media and general PR activities. This is reciprocal – we will of course try to bring positive attention to participating artists and labels, within TuneLings.com and the TuneLings Store.
Ready to get started?
Great! Please use the form below, to tell us about yourself.
We’ll get back to you very quickly by email. If you’d prefer a phone call or text message, just mention that in your note, and be sure to include your contact information.